I know that I posted a lot of pictures but I just couldn't leave any of them out. I actually started to cry when I was posting these pictures. Macie and Jayden have always been best friends and I feel so bad that I moved her away from him. I hope they will always continue to be best friends! Rhea and I took the kids to St. Augustine beach for a week. We had a GREAT time together. The kids loved playing together as usual. There was a kiddie pool that Macie and Jayden loved playing in. My mom and Missy came up for a couple of days and then Michael and Geoffrey came up to celebrate mothers day with us. We had a great trip! Rhea and I took advntage of the scenery and took some cute pictures of our kids! Thanks grammie and poppie f
or letting us use your condo!
.JPG)
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love these pics!!! you have to send them to me!!! I wanna put one in the playroom and one in his room...love you and macie lots!!
I'm loving that CHEESY grin!
Post a Comment