Macie got to go to the fire station with some of her friends. She wasn't as into it as I thought she would be. She actually screamed most of the time. I am not sure if it was because her babysitter was there and she thought I was going to leave her or what. She liked being behind the steering wheel of the truck and the lights. She really wanted to go on a ride on the golf cart at the fire station. However, that was not an option and she was not happy about that. After the fire station we took the kids to the park and had lunch. Macie kept wanting to play on the playground but there was too many big kids that kept almost running her over. So we let all of our kids play in the water fountain. We gave them their empty cups and they entertained themselves forever. Thanks Ashlea for getting everybody together we had a great time!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Fire Station!
Macie got to go to the fire station with some of her friends. She wasn't as into it as I thought she would be. She actually screamed most of the time. I am not sure if it was because her babysitter was there and she thought I was going to leave her or what. She liked being behind the steering wheel of the truck and the lights. She really wanted to go on a ride on the golf cart at the fire station. However, that was not an option and she was not happy about that. After the fire station we took the kids to the park and had lunch. Macie kept wanting to play on the playground but there was too many big kids that kept almost running her over. So we let all of our kids play in the water fountain. We gave them their empty cups and they entertained themselves forever. Thanks Ashlea for getting everybody together we had a great time!
Posted by McGrath Family at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What cute pictures!
Post a Comment