Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Graduated!!!!!!!!
















So I am a graduate of Saint Leo University!!! I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Human Services Adminstration! I am so thankful to be finished with school. I am especially thankful to my mom and Rick for putting me through school. I am also thankful to my dad and Konnie for helping me while I was in school too! I couldn't have done it without them. After I had Macie I was convinced that I couldn't go any longer and leave her with a sitter. However, I changed my major and I finished!!!! The last semester was difficult because I had to leave Macie for a total of 250 hours over a 4 month period. Any time I'm away from Macie it is difficult. I am so thankful for everybody's support! For right now I am a stay at home mom and LOVING it! I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to stay at home with Macie. I look forward to every day that I get to spend with her. However, I am happy to know that if I ever have to get a job a have a college degree! My mom and Rick took my family out to dinner to celebrate my graduation! We were thankful to have Alison and Olivia join us. Here are a couple of pictures from our dinner. Rick picked out the cake by himself! I think he did a GREAT job! Thank you to everybody for all of the gifts and support! I love you all!





4 comments:

The McGraths said...

Congratulations Katelyn! YOU DID IT!!!

Melody said...

Congratulations Katelyn!

nanamoo said...

I think it is so wonderful!

K.C. said...

I knew how good you must feel having completed this accomplishment. Great Job!