So we did move back to Ocala! I am sorry to all of thouse that we didn't say bye to but it was a spur of the moment kind of decision. We decided on a Monday that we were moving and we moved by Friday. It was quick but I hate procrastinating things so I just wanted to get it done. There was a few nights where I only got a couple hours of sleep, but it was worth it to get it done. Our house is turning out pretty cute up here. I am really into trying to decorate it right now! However, I want everything now but I know that I have to do it gradually because it gets expensive. Macie has her own bedroom, bathroom and playroom... about half of the house! She is spoiled! Macie actually really likes it up here. Michael and I take her on bike rides almost everyday and then she goes swimming in the pool to cool off. She loves the park and all of the dogs in the neighborhood. It is great to be back but I am missing my family like CRAZY! I loved living so close to my family so it has been hard. However, I still go down to see them at least once a week. Macie misses her cousins and grandma! All in all we are happy here and are loving our neighborhood and house! We miss everybody!!! I will post pics of our house soon!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so sad! :(
Post a Comment