So today was a really hard day for me. Macie went to nursery! She started going to nursery in the Eustis ward around 15 months and loved it but now she freaks out. Ever since I stopped interning and have been at home with Macie she has been attached to me. I am not complaining at all! I actually love it! But it is not fun when I have no choice to leave Macie and she screams her head off. Today at church she started crying as soon as I walked in the nursery room. I finally put her down and left. After 5 minutes went by I went and stood by the door and all I heard was Macie screaming along with 2 other kids. I kept coming back every few minutes and then after 15 minutes I was ready to get her. I went by the nursery door and she had stopped. I found myself crying too! I know that is probably ridiculous but I couldn't stop crying myself. I went into the bathroom and was thinking to myself you are crazy! Macie is not hurt stop crying!!! But I couldn't! It was like we were connected or something. I went outside and walked around a little bit and then went to class. Macie ended up calming down and then right before it was time to go she started up again so Julie brought her to me. I know that Macie will eventually love going to nursery and playing with her friends. But for now it is pretty difficult. Michael of course thought I was crazy for being so upset but men just don't understand :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's so hard to hear them cry! But it won't last forever. There has been a lot going on with you guys so all the crying is probably related to it. I hope things get better!:)
I know exactly how you felt. You are an amazing mother! I am constantly impressed by all that you do and all that you are!
Post a Comment