Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last minute trip to the beach!

Alex and Macie watching the Wiggles together



Jayden helping push the wagon through the sand!

















Singing ring around the rosie with Rhea

































Hanging out in the wagon eating a snack










Rhea and I took a last minute trip to the beach for a couple of days. The kids had a blast together as usual and it was really nice getting away. We had Rhea's extended Expedition loaded down with everything we needed for a couple of days and then decided we needed to pick up one last thing. A Wagon! I had some gift cards from Christmas that I have been wanting to spend so I decided to buy a wagon. Wow! It was a life saver. Jayden and Macie loved the wagon and it made things so much easier. I have to admit that I stayed up until 2:00 in the morning by myself watching "Sweet Home Alabama" which is my favorite movie! It was so nice to have really nothing we had to do but hang out and play with the kids! Thanks Rhea for going down there with us! We had a blast!

0 comments: