Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend at the Beach!














































This weekend Michael, Macie and I went over to the condo at the beach. We had a blast! Macie was fun to watch because she has gotten a little older since the last time we took her to the beach. She LOVED the ocean. Even though it was freezing cold we couldn't keep her out of it. She also discovered some birds on the beach. Michael gave the birds a little bit of crumbs from his lunch and of course Macie was watching. So she then decided to give all of her food to the birds. I even kept saying "Macie you need to eat your food" she would then stick her hand in the bag of chips, put a chip up to her mouth and then throw it to the birds. She also liked seeing the airplanes that flew over the beach. Macie entertained herself for a while with her little green bucket. I put some water and sand in the bucket to make a drip castle and Macie actually made a small one of her own. She then started to take sand and throw it in the bucket. She probably did this for 15 minutes laughing and playing with the sand and water. She loved going in the swimming pool and kicking her legs in the water! Macie is so much fun and is full of personality!

1 comments:

Melody said...

I think it is great that you all get away and spend time as a family! What a nice birthday treat.