So today Michael and Macie were outside on the porch playing as usual and I was inside cleaning. I went to go put something in my room and when I walked by I glanced out the glass door and had to do a double take. I thought to myself how could Macie's crawl tunnel be standing straight up like that and then I realized that Michael was inside of it! I was dieing laughing because he was being so goofy. Macie loves playing with her daddy and thought it was funny too! I would have never thought of getting in the crawl tunnel to play with Macie. Too CuTe!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Playing with Daddy
So today Michael and Macie were outside on the porch playing as usual and I was inside cleaning. I went to go put something in my room and when I walked by I glanced out the glass door and had to do a double take. I thought to myself how could Macie's crawl tunnel be standing straight up like that and then I realized that Michael was inside of it! I was dieing laughing because he was being so goofy. Macie loves playing with her daddy and thought it was funny too! I would have never thought of getting in the crawl tunnel to play with Macie. Too CuTe!
Posted by McGrath Family at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment