Today Rhea and I took the kids to Uncle Donalds Farm! The first thing Macie did was face plant into the black dirt! Then she went over to the car we parked next to and hung on the handle (whole body off the ground). Once we went into the farm, Macie wasn't really sure about all of the animals. She liked the zoo so I thought she would like this for sure. I think she didn't like that some animals weren't in cages. I tried milking a goat which was disgusting and harder than I thought it would be. Macie really liked the bunny rabbits, the hay ride and walking around by the chicken coups. She also liked looking at the small chickens under the lights in the barn. Macie just likes hanging out with Jayden no matter where she is. I thought the baby goats were too cute! There was one that I wanted to put in my purse and take home. Macie, Jayden and I were feeding the older goats some corn and Macie dropped some... so not thinking I set the small brown bag full of feed on the post and helped Macie. But then one of the big goats stole the bag of food! Rhea was watching and laughing like crazy because I was fighting the goat for the bag of food. I was nervous that I was going to get in trouble for the goat eating a bag! He won the fight and ate part of the bag. Thanks Rhea and Jayden for going with us we had a blast! We missed you Payton, Missy and Britton!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment