Friday, March 27, 2009

Mommy Daughter Date!!
















Michael had to work tonight so I decided to take advantage of the time and have a mommy daughter date with Macie. I drove Macie all the way over to Lake Mary to a pond with ducks. Macie is totally into ducks so I thought she would love to feed them. We then ate dinner together at Pollo Tropical. She was so good and sat on my lap through dinner. We then headed over to the mall so Macie could play at the play place in the mall. After Macie was finished playing I bought her a chocolate chip cookie with icing and then she got to pick out a book in the bookstore. She picked out a pooh book that had a doodle pad connected to it. I had such a wonderful time with her. She is such an amazing little girl. I am so very blessed to have her in my life.

0 comments: