Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Sprinkle Party







So Ashley Almengor threw me a sprinkle and wow was it amazing! It was a big sister party for Macie but a shower for baby brother! She did such a great job!Macie felt so special and was so excited all night. She had all the kids decorate picture frames, cupcakes and make dragonfly treat bags. I swear it was much better than any of Macie's birthday parties! She loved it! All day she was talking about her party.... she even let me do her hair which has only happened like one other time. She knew that it was a special night for her. I wish I had more pictures of the inside of the house and everything else Ashley did. She really made it special for both Macie and I . Thank you Ashley for everything! I really really had a blast and appreciate it sooo much! You sure are talented! Thank you to everybody that came and for all the fun and cute things for Merrik! I sure am blessed!

0 comments: