Sunday, April 25, 2010

Power of Prayer




Last Saturday Michael and I took Macie to Sea World. Macie had a blast especially since Jayden was there too! She acted normal the whole time. However, when we got home Michael and I noticed some swelling in her face. It continued to get worse and worse and by Sunday morning it looked like she had gotten several teeth pulled. Her face was so swollen that it scared me to death. We immediately took her to the doctor Sunday morning... the doctor didn't really know what it was so she gave her a antibiotic. These pictures are from Tuesday so most of the swelling had gone down. With everybodysprayers Macie recovered within days when the doctor told me it would probably be weeks until she got better. Thank you so much to everybody that kept her in your prayers. I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. I am so thankful she is better.

1 comments:

Wise Family said...

I'm so happy Macie is better.
There is power in prayer