Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our new favorite place







So SeaWorld has become my new favorite place to take Macie. My mom bought me a season pass for both SeaWorld and Aquatica and I love it! Macie is so into Shamu... Every day when I ask her what she wants to do she says "go see Shamu". I bought her a couple of the plastic shamus that she loves to play in the tub with. She loves all the animals and also the little rides. Her favorite animals are definately the killer whales and dolphins. However, she really likes looking at the sharks too! This was the first time Macie has ever gotten on one of the actual animals on a carousel. I have taken her on carousels many many times, but I have always had to ride in the handicapped chair because she was too scared to ride on a horse. However, there was something about a walrus and a shark that changed her ways. She really had a blast and kept making me take her on it.Macie was also really excited to see Dolly the dolphin and could hardly wait her turn to give her a big hug!I have really enjoyed the days that I have been able to share with Macie at SeaWorld. She thinks its the best place in the world! I just love seeing her eyes light up all day when we are there.

0 comments: