Monday, September 7, 2009

Mommy Daughter Date

Macie's new favorite restaurant!

Macie's favorite part about our day was watching the 40 minute Nemo musical at Animal Kingdom! I thought it was a 10 minute show but I was wrong! I couldn't believe she sat there for 40 minutes without fussing or anything! She loved it! She held onto my leg the whole show. It was so sweet! We were in the very first row so Macie could see really well!







Macie's other favorite thing we did was ride the train around Magic Kingdom! Macie loves trains right now so this was right up her alley! She kept saying choo choo choo choo!!!! Look how cute her lips look in these two pictures.





She REALLY enjoyed this Mickey Mouse ice cream cone! It cooled her right off!


I tried to take Macie on all the rides she was able to go on. The only ride I didn't wait for was Peter Pan because there was a 30 minute wait! If you look at the picture where Macie is climbing through the chains that is a look at what she did while we waited for almost every ride! Wandered around! I had a blast with her at Disney! She has grown up a lot since the last time she was there and really enjoyed it this time. She got to pick out a shirt that her grandma gave her some money for a balloon on the way out! It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be taking her without Michael. Kristin and Allie helped me at the restaurants and on and off the buses a ton! Thank you girls! We all went to Rainforest Cafe as soon as we got there for some lunch and Macie LOVED the restaurant! She was so into the animals and all the fish in the aquariams! This is definately her favorite restaurant! I will try to take her back there again soon!

0 comments: