Saturday, September 26, 2009

The end to a wonderful trip!




On Sunday we went to church with Gayle and Fred and then had family dinner at their house! Fred cooked amazing salmon and Gayle cooked awesome potatoes! I loved getting to know each of their girls and thier families. They were all so sweet and I had a blast getting to know them. This was such an amazing vacation. I wish it didn't end so soon! Michael served his mission in an amazing place and also met a couple wonderful families. We were able to stay at Gayle and Fred's house the whole time and were so thankful they had us in their home. I just loved getting to know them. Michael loves them all dearly and talks about them often so now I feel like I am kind of part of the group! We already miss you all and wish so badly that you lived closer. Macie LOVED their dog Mr. Beasley! I thought his hair cut looked like Dora! He is really cute! Thank you again for everything. Gayle and Fred you made our vacation amazing!!!!


0 comments: