Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sweetest Thing Ever!

I just went to Publix to get a few groceries. Macie has a rash and was not feeling well so I just ran in there for a few minutes. I went to the checkout lane and they wouldn't let me use Michael's card. I was extremely frustrated! I didn't know what to do. The lady at Publix was rude and I had a sick baby and didn't want to have to come all the way back to Publix. But I had no choice! On my way out the lady in the next lane paid for all of my groceries!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! It was the sweetest thing a stranger has done for me. I started to tear up and just thanked her! I am so thankful there is still Christ like people in the world today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That is so awesome! Things like that NEVER happen to me!

Donna Carlson said...

Hey Katelyn,
I love that story. I am sure you will never forget it. Macie is so pretty.

Love,
Donna