Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Aunt Kate's Day Care!

Last Friday I watch Jason, Jake and Cori ! We were so excited that they were in town and we got to watch them all day! We all had a blast together. Jakey kept walking around saying cake so I asked him if he wanted to bake cupcakes and sure enough he said yes! Jake and Cori each got to help putting the ingredients in the bowl and then mixing them together. As soon as the dough was done I started scooping it into the pan and then before I knew it this is what I found. All 3 kids in the bowl of batter. It was really cute and I totally didn't expect it because Macie hasn't discovered batter yet. I let them eat some until I was afraid they might get sick and then rinsed out the bowl. It was so cute to see them shoving as much of this as they could in their mouths really fast! They also had a great time decorating the cupcakes! We miss them again already and were so happy to spend the day with them! Please come back soon!!!! Macie loves her cousins and had sooo much fun playing with each of them!

I swear I let Macie try some but she was enjoying her fruit snacks more!









Look at this little guy!! He is so cute!




Messy fingers!





The kids got to play on the back porch and after a while got really hot since it is still crazy hot in florida so they all got popsicles!They really enjoyed it!

2 comments:

The McGraths said...

So fun!!! You have to send me some of these pictures!!! Thanks again for helping with them. They had so much fun visiting with you guys!

Unknown said...

the kids eating the batter... yeah that was pretty much me last night while I was baking muffins... I tore the batter up! and now my stomach is killing me!!! hey do you think I'm preggo? jk jk jk