Monday, December 1, 2008

Vacation at the Beach





























After Thanksgiving Michael, Macie and I drove to Michael's parents beach condo in Crescent Beach. We had such a wonderful time there. On Friday we drove to Jacksonville and hung out with my Aunt and Uncle that we never see. It was so nice seeing them. Macie loved thier little dogs! I'm even considering one day getting her a small poodle like it. I have never been a poodle fan but these 2 dogs are really cute and small. They also don't shed which is great! Maybe in a few years! Saturday we went over to St. Augustine and Sunday we packed up and headed home. We got plenty of rest in and even some time down at the beach. Macie loved playing in the sand and didn't even care that the water was feezing cold! Thanks grammie and poppie for letting us use the condo we had a great time!!!







0 comments: