Sunday, November 23, 2008

Macie's new Coupe

My mom making sure Macie isn't peeking




Walking over to her new coupe!!!



Taking a look at her new ride




Already playing with cellphones while she drives



Soooo excited!!!












My girl!!!!








My mom, Rick and Natalie came over today for dinner and brought Macie's birthday present with them. They wanted to give it to her early because we will be going out of town on her Birthday and I just couldn't wait until the party! I knew that Macie was going to love her new coupe! She has been in love with Jayden's and Payton's for the past couple of weeks. She also loves riding in the cars attached to the grocery carts at the stores. I have learned that I cannot start my car before I put Macie in her carseat because she gets a hold of my steering wheel and will not let go! If I have the time I normally let her pretend she is driving for five minutes or so. She turns the windshield wipers on and off, plays with the radio and every other button she can reach. I don't know what it is but she is fascinated with steering wheels and driving cars! Her new car is a princess coupe with a cellphone! She seemed to like the cellphone even more than the car at times. She loves it! Thank you grandma, grandpa and Aunt Natalie!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Awww! soooo cute! She is so beautiful. Happy birthday macie kate!

Melody said...

Very cute, for sure!

SpaceyKasey said...

Oh, how fun. She is so darling. Hard to imagine it has been a whole year.