Sunday, December 14, 2008

Macie's 1st Birthday Party




































































































































Macie's 1st birthday party went great! We had over 50 people come and celebrate her turning 1. We had hay rides, side walk chalk, play dough, ball pits, coloring etc. I could have never pulled it off without my mom and Rhea's help. Rhea made the beautiful cupcakes, cookies and Macie's cake. She did such a great job! She even took Macie a couple of times for me so I could get some things done. Macie loved playing out in the grass, going on the hay ride, playing in the ball pits and eating her cake. My main goal for the party was to make sure Macie had a good time. I didn't want to get caught all up in everything and miss her party. Once 12:00 came around I decided to have a good time and to make sure Macie was safe and having a good time. Thank you everybody that came. We really enjoyed seeing everybody.

1 comments:

Ashlea said...

We're sorry we missed Macie's big party (we were out of town) but it looks like it was a great day and the birthday girl had lots of fun! I love her little too-too!! Are those the ones you were telling me about? You'll definitly have to show me how you make them...so cute!!