

Today Rhea and I took Macie to see Santa at the Mall of Millenia. I would have already done this weeks ago but Michael insisted he was there. On Monday night Michael, Macie and I drove all the way to Orlando to get pictures with Santa and there was and hour and a half line. Michael of course didn't want to wait and said he wanted me to come back when it wasn't so busy. Rhea and I left early today thinking that there wouldn't be any lines since kids are still in school and it was early in the morning. However, I had to wait in line for an hour. As soon as it was our turn to get pictures Macie fell asleep. I tried to wake her up and she screamed the whole time. On top of everything Michael wanted us to take our own pictures because it was much cheaper. However, I talked to the ladies and asked them if there was any way they would allow us to get something to eat and come back to the front of the line. They agreed and we came back and Macie did much better. She even let Santa hold her! I do not suggest taking your own pictures unless your kid isn't scared of Santa. The first pictures are the ones Rhea took with my camera and the last picture had to be scanned in but is the picture they took. It was well worth it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment