Macie was sooo excited about her horse balloon! Of course it didn't last for long! She found this seat on the pumpkin all by herself! I thought it was pretty cute!
She thought the chicken was pretty funny!
Macie is such a sweaty baby! I felt so bad for her she was so sweaty but she still had a great time!
She loved riding with Pa Pa on the train! I think it is because she got candy!
This year my whole side of the family decided to take a train ride to the pumpkin patch! It was a blast! Once we got to the pumpkin patch their were animals for the kids to see and pet, a scarecrow that made balloons, face painting etc. We all really had a great time!
Michael and I met on the way to Utah in the Orlando International Airport. We immediately began to see each other (even on vacation)!! We were married for eternity on August 12, 2006 in the Orlando, FL Temple. We now have a beautiful baby girl named Macie Kate McGrath and a sweet little boy named Merrik McGrath. We are so blessed to have these two children in our lives. They are both so full of personality! We are loving life and enjoying every minute of it!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment