Tonight Macie and I made halloween sugar cookies! However, she also had to make "pinkle" star cookies. She loves stars right now and noticed the star cookie cutter at hobby lobby so I had to get it for her. I know the star doesn't fit into the halloween theme but it sure did make her smile! I was really suprised of how much Macie liked making the cookies. I couldn't roll out the dough and put the cut cookies on the cookie sheet fast enough for her. She was definately on a roll with the cookie cutters! We will definately do it again soon!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Halloween cookies + A Pinkle!
Tonight Macie and I made halloween sugar cookies! However, she also had to make "pinkle" star cookies. She loves stars right now and noticed the star cookie cutter at hobby lobby so I had to get it for her. I know the star doesn't fit into the halloween theme but it sure did make her smile! I was really suprised of how much Macie liked making the cookies. I couldn't roll out the dough and put the cut cookies on the cookie sheet fast enough for her. She was definately on a roll with the cookie cutters! We will definately do it again soon!
Posted by McGrath Family at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute! It looks like ya'll had a blast in Washington! I'm so jealous! I think I'm coming to visit you in a couple weekends... you owe me quite a few up here in Tally! Tell Macie I love her and tell Michael that I have my mortgage payment ready :)
She is so funny,
I know just what she is thinking! Pinkles are her favorite, and what a great mommy!
Post a Comment