Jackie had us over to her house to make Halloween cookies! The kids had a great time and of course us mommies had a great time talking and hanging out with eachother! The cookies turned out great and it was a huge success! Macie loved cutting the cookies out but wasn't interested in decorating yet! Maybe next year! Somehow I didn't get a pic of Jackie in here I will definately have to get one next time!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Making Cookies and Memories with Friends
Jackie had us over to her house to make Halloween cookies! The kids had a great time and of course us mommies had a great time talking and hanging out with eachother! The cookies turned out great and it was a huge success! Macie loved cutting the cookies out but wasn't interested in decorating yet! Maybe next year! Somehow I didn't get a pic of Jackie in here I will definately have to get one next time!
Posted by McGrath Family at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment