So I haven't taken Macie to the pool all week because she has had a cough and runny nose that I was trying to get her to get rid of . So I finally decided to take Macie to the pool on Thursday because Michael was golfing and she had been asking me to go there all week. It was about an hour and a half after Macie ate dinner and she was having such a great time playing in the water. She even started to get brave and dunk her head down into the water. The last time she put her head under Macie swallowed some water and then started to try to cough it up. She then threw up in the pool!!!! I didn't even know what to do! I had to go to the lady inside the clubhouse. I was embaressed and at the same time I felt so bad for Macie. These pictures I took of her before all of this happened. I never put a 2 piece bathingsuit on Macie because I feel that there is less that I have to worry about getting burned with a one piece. However, it was the afternoon and she looked to darn cute in it that I just couldn't resist!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Teeny Weeny Pink Polka Dot Bikini
So I haven't taken Macie to the pool all week because she has had a cough and runny nose that I was trying to get her to get rid of . So I finally decided to take Macie to the pool on Thursday because Michael was golfing and she had been asking me to go there all week. It was about an hour and a half after Macie ate dinner and she was having such a great time playing in the water. She even started to get brave and dunk her head down into the water. The last time she put her head under Macie swallowed some water and then started to try to cough it up. She then threw up in the pool!!!! I didn't even know what to do! I had to go to the lady inside the clubhouse. I was embaressed and at the same time I felt so bad for Macie. These pictures I took of her before all of this happened. I never put a 2 piece bathingsuit on Macie because I feel that there is less that I have to worry about getting burned with a one piece. However, it was the afternoon and she looked to darn cute in it that I just couldn't resist!
Posted by McGrath Family at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment