Macie sleeping with her shoes on!
Michael bought Macie a new pair of shoes and she loves them. She will not let me take them off! I finally had to take them off to give her a bath and she screamed until I put them back on her. So now she has her Pj's on with her new shoes! He picked them out all by himself and I think he did a great job! She obviously thinks he did too! She was looking at a book in the kitchen with babies in it and was talking to the pictures and then she lifted her foot up and pointed at her shoe. I think she was telling the babies in the book about her new shoes. She has never been attached to a pair of shoes like this so I think it is pretty funny. Watch out Kohl Macie has a new pair of Fast shoes! :)
1 comments:
thats too cute! kohl likes her new fast shoes. maybe we'll let them race next time we see you guys.
Post a Comment