Monday, July 6, 2009

Macie is 19 Months







Macie is already 19 months old! I can't believe! Time is going by so fast. She turned 19 months on the day of Jayden's party. Macie is so active right now. Some things Macie likes to do is play in the pool, go for a ride in her wagon and eat a Dora (popsicle), read books, play on the coffee table, and watch Barney. She has such a great personality! I just love watching her learn new things and grow. I can't belive my baby is only 5 months away from being 2!!!! Michael has to correct me all the time because I still call her my infant/baby :). I just love this little girl and couldn't imagine life without her. She is truly an amazing daughter of God.

1 comments:

The McGraths said...

She has such a happy smile! Can't wait to squeeze her this week!