






Today I had several errands to run in Mount Dora but decided to make a stop at the park first to let Macie get some energy out. Macie met two new friends (both boys) and loved playing at the park. We had to cut it short because she needed a diaper change... so I laid her down in the back of my car and she spotted her favorit toy... her wagon! I then decided to take her on a little walk which led into a walk into downtown Mount Dora. I wheeled her to the cupcake shop where she got to pick out her own cupcake. She first pointed to the vanilla with rainbow sprinkles but then she looked up and saw her favorite on the top shelf... chocolate on chocolate! Macie was so excited and ate almost the whole cupcake by herself on the way back to the car! I loved spending this time with her. It was even more fun because none of it was planned! I am always having to make plans and sitck to them, but I realized that not have any plans was even better! These pictures were taken with my cellphone so they aren't the best... but I didn't plan for this so I forgot the camera :)

1 comments:
What a cutie! I love it that she knew exactly what she wanted!
Post a Comment