Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another Trip to the Beach


Macie pulled out Geoffrey's last piece of pizza out of the refrigerator and sat down and started eating it... geoffrey was a little annoyed I think because he wanted it but it was cute to see her try to eat it because it was a HUGE piece of pizza!



















Macie, Brianna, Natalie and I went to Cocoa Beach while everybody else went on the Trek! Rhea and the boys came down a couple days later and Macie loved having friends to play with! We went on walks, Natalie and Brianna got to cook, watched movies and basically just hung out. Macie and Jayden learned how to open the refrigerator so Jayden would climb in and Macie would shut the door part way while he was looking for his apples! Man was it hard to keep them out of there! Macie loves the beach! I pulled her in her wagon for almost an hour and she laid down in there with her sunglasses and never really even moved. It was so cute how relaxed she was. Michael came down on Sunday even though he was exhausted from the pioneer trek. Macie and I were so excited because we really missed him! Once again we had a great week at the beach... I'm kind of wanting to move there... until hurricane season comes :)

0 comments: