Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter day and afternoon

Looking at what she found... eating candy






































Smelling grammie's flowers

















Swinging on the hammock










Daddy and Macie






































Playing with her new purse













Macie looked so cute in her Easter dress! She even had her own purse! She walked into church holding her little purse with a huge smile on her face. After church we went to Grammie and Poppie's for dinner. They had an Easter egg hunt for the kids and once again Macie loved it! She found a couple of eggs put them in her basket and then started eating the candy out of them. Macie had fun playing with Kohl and jumping on the trampoline. Easter was great! We had such a wonderful day!

4 comments:

nanamoo said...

I enjoyed all your new posts, but especially this one because I thought you all looked really spectacular on Easter Sunday and I especially liked Macie's purse.

McGrath Family said...

thanks so much! You and Brianna looked really nice too!

washington family said...

I love that Macie is starting her bag collection!!!

The McGraths said...

That dress is adorable! Love the blue on her!