Saturday, August 16, 2008

Macie started crawling!!!!!!



After a long day of shopping with Macie, Stephanie, and the Lugos I came home and crashed on the floor while Macie was playing. I was shocked when she crawled all the way over to me and sat on my lap. I am so excited for her. Good Job Macie!!!!!

5 comments:

Wise Family said...

WOW! Go Macie! What a big girl! This is where it gets real fun and tiring;).

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness!! Go Macie! That is so exciting. I love the video, so adorable! And thanks for the fun day of shopping! Macie was an angel, like always.

McGrath Family said...

thanks for inviting us we had a great time :)

Kristin said...

I can not believe macie is crawling. It is really exciting isn't it? Before you know it she will be walking... love allie

Kirstie said...

CONGRATS MACIE! Good job.