Friday, August 1, 2008

Our vacation with the Paxtons





































Michael, Macie and I went to the keys with the Paxtons for mini lobster season. We had so much fun together! Macie loved the boat and was such a good sport all day out in the sun. Macie liked holding the tickle stick to catch the lobster with! We didn't catch too many lobster but we still had a great time! The place we stayed was really nice and right on the water. Here is a picture of it to show off how cute it was :) Thank you so much for inviting us to go with ya'll, we had a blast! Next year you will have a sweet little baby to help you catch some lobster!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for coming with us! We had a blast. Can't wait for next year, although I don't think our baby will be nearly as good as Macie was-I hope so though! She was amazing out on the boat all day! I love the picture of her and the tickle stick! Enjoy your lobster!