Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2 year Anniversary=First date since baby Macie

Date Night!!!














Michael and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary tonight! We had such a great time together... just the two of us. It was the first date we have been on together since baby Macie. It was really weird not having her with us. Michael kept catching me walking to the wrong side of the car (where I usually get Macie out) all night. We went to Amura and then Michael took me to the mall to pick out a couple of new shirts... he knows how much I love to shop!!! Macie stayed with Rhea and played with Jayden. Thanks Aunt Rhea and Uncle Geoffrey for watching our girl! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Thank you Michael for all you do for our family. These last two years have been amazing!

4 comments:

Melody said...

Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!

The McGraths said...

Glad you got to have a special date. I can"t believe it's already been 2 years!

SpaceyKasey said...

Good gracious! Has it been 2 years? Congratulations. You guys make such a great couple.