Due to some weird comments from people we don’t know and things that we have heard we have decided to set our blog to private. We love people looking at our blog and staying updated with our family. If you want to access our blog you will need to set up a gmail account which is completely free. Please leave me a comment with your gmail address and we would love to add you to view our blog. I will be setting our blog to private within a week, so let me know if you would like to be added to the list!!! Thanks!!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Please, please, please add me. shipleys@yahoo.com
It's Laurie (Seidel) I love checking in every once in a while to see your sweet little Macie and how she is growing. Pls add me to your list laurie.fisher74@gmail.com We're thinking about going private too.
i wanna be added :)
cindi.mcgrath@gmail.com
Please add the Hornsby girls at: kch0252@gmail.com & amber0252@gmail.com
We love you blog and checking on what is going on with your family. Let me know if I need to change anything on my site.
Add me please!
starp009@hotmail.com
Count me in! tambrygreen@cs.com
ashleab5@yahoo.com
your washington family would love to stay in the loop!!!
Please make sure you add the Lugo's
lugomom@embarqmail.com
puertoricanemril@hotmail.com
I'd like to be included.
megronlund@att.net
Hey girl, I found your blog and you have THE cutest little family. YOu are so beautiful. Add me to your blog. Keep in touch :)
mevbunnell@gmail.com
Hey Katelyn, I probably sound like a blog stalker, but I enjoy checking out your blog from time to time because you sometimes post pix of Cindi's kids (my g'kids) & I love seeing what y'all are up to. So if you've got room to add me, I'd love it. Thanks!
middletondotjennyatgmaildotcom
Hey Katelyn! We found your blog through Missy's and want to be able to keep in touch! My email is meghanboone@gmail.com Thanks!!! Your little family is so eternally beautiful! Glad you are on here and that stinks about the weirdos- gotta ruin it for everyone! LOL Talk to you later!
Meg
FYI... you blog is still showing up to the public.
-joe
DIY
Post a Comment