So Michael has been telling me ever since we have been married not to leave the door open because I'm letting all of the air conditioning out. Well of course I never listen and leave it wide open to run out to my car every now and then. Well I decided to start shutting the door behind me when I found this crawling up the leg of my chair while I was sewing at the dining room table. It was huge and scary!!! Michael of course starting taking pictures of it while I'm standing on the couch screaming KILL IT!!!!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am freaking out just looking at the picture.
No thank you.
I heard that the big ones aren't the ones that are dangerous. It's the little ones that you should worry about. Not sure how much fact is behind that but those pictures sure look like they would hurt!!!
That is so funny. I would have been doing the same thing and Randy would have been saying,"you can get it."
Post a Comment