I am having a Ritzy Roo party!!! It will be so much fun! EVERYBODY is invited. Leave me a comment and I will send you directions to the Lake House in Mount Dora if you want to come. The invite is below. There will be many cute homemade things that can either be used for gifts or for yourself.
What: Come join us for a Ritzy Roo home show. Ritzy Roo carries all kinds of items for mothers and children. Parents, Grandparents and anyone else who would like to join us are welcome to come! We would love to see you there! Refreshments will be provided.
Where: 1450 Sylvan Dr. Mount Dora, FL 32757
When: Friday June 20, 2008
Time: 6-9 pm
Monday, June 9, 2008
Ritzy Roo Party
Posted by McGrath Family at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sounds really fun and I love finding cute baby items. I would love to come!
Oh, can I get your e-mail address. Just send it to mine ashleab5@yahoo.com, Thanks!
I hope I can make it back in time for the party!
Post a Comment