Last weekend Macie and I traveled with my family to Georgia for my cousin Kayla's wedding. Macie was absolutely perfect for the seven hour car ride. The wedding was beautiful and Kayla was a beautiful bride. On Saturday we went shopping and to the movies. Everything was great except that Michael couldn't come on the trip with us. He is in a wedding in May and had to go to a bachelor party.... a month early. My hair is huge in this picture but I guess I was just trying to fit in with all of the Georgia girls who do their hair big everyday.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What pretty girls!
That little girl of yours is just amazing!
Ok, I love your Shirt/dress. You will have to let me know where you got it for my post baby wardrobe!!!
Post a Comment