

WOW!!! Macie is getting SOOO big! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. She was exactly 3 months on my Birthday which was just a couple of days ago. I love being a mommy. She is such a blessing in our life. I can't even imagine life without her. She is starting to enjoy playing with toys. She especially loves any kind of toy that lights up! She is still kicking her feet like crazy. She is only waking up 1 time during the night. She also has started sucking on her hands again like when she was first born. She is truly a gift from Heavenly Father.


3 comments:
She is just beautiful! You are so lucky that she is only getting up once a night. I don't think mine did that until around 6 months old.
She is getting so big! I can't believe how big she looks! 3 months went by fast! We miss youguys already.
She gets cuter by the minute...Was that even possible? Too cute!
Post a Comment