I have been decorating Macie's bathroom for a couple of weeks now. I was wanting to get some cute pictures for the wall of Macie in her bath towel.... well here is what I ended up with! I love the pictures! The bathroom is pretty much finished!
Michael and I met on the way to Utah in the Orlando International Airport. We immediately began to see each other (even on vacation)!! We were married for eternity on August 12, 2006 in the Orlando, FL Temple. We now have a beautiful baby girl named Macie Kate McGrath and a sweet little boy named Merrik McGrath. We are so blessed to have these two children in our lives. They are both so full of personality! We are loving life and enjoying every minute of it!!!
2 comments:
so cute. your bathroom looked great. you did a nice job on it.
She's getting so big. She also gets prettier every day which I didn't think was possible since she was already so cute!
Post a Comment