Something that I have learned that I loveand enjoyis baking with Macie. It is messy! But it is sooo much fun! She even floured her face and stuck stickers on it when we were getting on vday treats together. She is so much fun and just full of life. I love spending every day with her. She has always been fun but the older she gets the more fun things we get to do together.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
V Day treats
Something that I have learned that I loveand enjoyis baking with Macie. It is messy! But it is sooo much fun! She even floured her face and stuck stickers on it when we were getting on vday treats together. She is so much fun and just full of life. I love spending every day with her. She has always been fun but the older she gets the more fun things we get to do together.
Posted by McGrath Family at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your are such a Great Mommy,
macie is lucky!
Post a Comment