Tonight we had a great family home evening together. Macie was sooo into it. I did the lesson on temples. I have a temple book of all the temples around the world and Macie loved looking through it. She would point to each one and say "Temple" and then we would ask her where Moroni was and she would point him out every time. After the lesson Michael and Macie built a temple out of marshmellows. It was so much fun spending this time together. After FHE and a bath Macie got to watch a movie under a fort that I made for her. What a fun night!
Monday, February 15, 2010
FHE on Temples
Tonight we had a great family home evening together. Macie was sooo into it. I did the lesson on temples. I have a temple book of all the temples around the world and Macie loved looking through it. She would point to each one and say "Temple" and then we would ask her where Moroni was and she would point him out every time. After the lesson Michael and Macie built a temple out of marshmellows. It was so much fun spending this time together. After FHE and a bath Macie got to watch a movie under a fort that I made for her. What a fun night!
Posted by McGrath Family at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment