Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Macie's First Night Away From Home


Macie spent the night at Jayden's house the other night! It was her very FIRST night away from home. I was so proud of myself for letting her go. I thought I would chicken out at the last minute. Rhea even called me that morning just to see if I had changed my mind. I actually survived. Macie was so excited when she saw Jayden and Rhea that I could not help but be excited for her. Rhea said they played and played together outside. These are a few pictures that I took before Rhea drove away with my girl! As you can see she is all hooked up with her favorites! I missed her soooo much but I stayed busy the whole time she was gone. Tuesday night I went out with Michael to dinner and then we went and saw the Proposal which I LOVED and then Wednesday I went to the cannery to work on my food storage! I'm so glad Macie had such a great time and that I was able to be with Michael and get some things done.

0 comments: