Last night I was folding laundry before Macie went to bed and she spotted her Monkey Joe's shirt in the laundry. Any time Macie sees this shirt she has to put it on. She loves it! It is probably because any time I put it on her in the past she went there and had a blast. However, we live an hour and a half away now so she doesn't get to go there as much. I gave in and let her wear it over her pjs. I got it off of her while she was sleeping. I love her so much. She has such a cute personality!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Monkey Joe's T-Shirt
Last night I was folding laundry before Macie went to bed and she spotted her Monkey Joe's shirt in the laundry. Any time Macie sees this shirt she has to put it on. She loves it! It is probably because any time I put it on her in the past she went there and had a blast. However, we live an hour and a half away now so she doesn't get to go there as much. I gave in and let her wear it over her pjs. I got it off of her while she was sleeping. I love her so much. She has such a cute personality!
Posted by McGrath Family at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment