Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Valentines Day Trip!


Coming down the slide super fast!








Macie fell in the flowers so I had to snap a pic









Riding in the elevator

















































































Running from boys












She couldn't Keep her hand out of the cheezit box















Taking our little nerd to dinner















Macie ran out of the room when the bellman got there with our luggage so I thought I was gonna have to chase her down the hall but when I looked out the door this is what I saw!


















Opening up her gifts








































Our Valentines Day began by waking up and Michael and Macie opening up a couple of valentine presents. We then finished packing up and headed off to the Gaylord Palms in Orlando. We had a blast! Macie especially had a great time! We got to the hotel checked in and then went straight out to the pool. The pool had a splash zone for kids and a slide! Macie loved it! She kept sticking her pointer finger in the water and then she would put it in her mouth to get a taste. After we wore ourselves out at the pool we went up to the room to get ready for dinner. Michael took Macie and I to Brio for dinner. After dinner we went back to the hotel and let Macie see all of the animals in the hotel (fish, alligators etc.). We then had dessert at Old Hickory Steakhouse in the hotel. We had such a great vacation together. Macie loved to ride up and down on the elevator all by herself (without holding mommy or daddys hand. She also loved just running around the hotel! Thanks Michael for taking us on such a great trip! We love you!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Sounds wonderful! You deserve it, for sure.