Friday, February 13, 2009

Grandma Audrey's and Kelly's Birthday!











Today was my grandmas birthday! We took the kids and went to the nursing home to visit with her. My mom bought a huge cake and the kids played outside in the courtyard. The kids had a blast running around with eachother. I think my grandma really enjoyed seeing the kids and having company.




Today was also my cousin Kelly's brirthday. She would have turned 22 this year. Kelly was such an amazing person. She was the most Christ like person I have ever met. I am grateful for the time that we were able to spend with her and I know that she is happier now. Kelly and I were only a couple of weeks apart in age which makes it even harder. I love her and I also love my Uncle Craig, Aunt Terri and cousin Rylan. I know that this is a hard day for them and I just wanted to let them know how much we love them and think about them.




0 comments: