Thursday, January 22, 2009

Macie's first day of school (day care)


Macie had her first day of school a couple of weeks ago. I hate that I'm just now posting this but I've been crazy busy! My internship started on the 5th of Jan and Macie has started going to Mrs. Aimee's one day a week. Since I have to intern 2 days a week my mom watchs her along with Jayden and Payton the 2nd day. I was really nervous taking her to Aimee because Macie freaks out if I leave her with anybody that she isn't too familiar with. However, Aimee said that she cried at first but then was distracted by baby einstien. Macie has now gone to Aimee's 3 times and had a little bit of a harder time this week. I hate leaving her but I know that she is getting taken care of by my mom and Aimee. Only about 3 more months until I am finished! I snapped this picture of her on the way to Aimee's for the first time!

1 comments:

Melody said...

I think if you're anything like me that it is harder for you than her. I remember crying the whole way to work when I had to hand my kids over. Each and every one!