Thursday, August 4, 2011

FUNtastic Vacation!!!!!!










Jayden and Macie got to ride without and adult next to them! Getting so big!








Merrik's new trick... you say smille merrik and he does!!!! SOOO CUTE... the restaurant we ate at had TONS of toys for the kids .. so we got to eat and they played! Wished every restaurant was like this!


He actually ended up getting covered up 100% in the ball pit... I had to jump in and save him from the rowdy kiddies and stinky balls;)






Merrik loved swimming on his belly in the baby pool!



The kids loved these mopeds all around the hotel!




Catching her baby brother on the slide!









Merrik's favorite part he got to see his favorite guy! BARNEY!!!!











We just got back from a AWESOME quick vacation to the Portofino hotel in Orlando, Universal and Islands of Adventure!!!!!! We had such a GREAT time!!!! Macie said mommy I LOVE this hotel and place! Words can't even explain how much fun we had!!!! Macie's favorite rides were Cat in the Hat and the Woody Woodpecker roller coaster! She loves riding any kind of ride!!! We even got her to try the huge water slide at the hotel and she loved it! Went on it over and over again! I tried to let Merrik out of his stroller as much as I could ... he was happier than ever not being confined! He got to run around the parks, city walk, the hotel etc.! He even got to stand up on the boat rides to the theme park! I loved spending time with my sweet mom, Rhea, Natalie and most of all the kids! What a fun vacation!

0 comments: