Friday, June 25, 2010

Bath Buddies



This was his reaction for the first 30 seconds and then he realized he LOVED it!




Macie LOVES having somebody to share her bath time with! Even if Merrik doesn't need a bath I have to put him in there because she says "Mommy baby brother take a bath too?" She loads him up with toys and sometimes even washes his belly with water! Every now and then he gets splashed but he doesn't seem to mind. I just love that Macie has somebody to share these experiences with too... even though he is small I can tell they are going to be buddies (or at least I'm hoping so)! She adores him and he doesn't seem to mind her messing with him all the time!

1 comments:

The McGraths said...

He is so fair and she is so dark. But both are soooo cute! So sad that I'm gonna miss him as a baby! :(