on my way to be induced at 6am
Merrik has been such a great baby so for!My delivery went perfectly! He was born on May 3 at 4:21 pm! He was7lb 14 oz and 21.5 inches long! I think it is awesome that he was born on the 3rd because now Merrik,Macie, Myself and my mom were all born on the 3rd just of different months! Macie wasn't sure about him the first time she came up to the hospital. She didn't even say a word the whole time she was here. She really liked the present he got for her but didn't want anything to do with him (which is what I expected). However, the next day she came and hung out for 3 hours or so and was totally different. She wanted to hold him... but didn't want any help.... she didn't want to share him at all! She gives him kisses and loves pointing at all of his different little features. I can already tell she is going to be a great big sister. I can't believe I love him so much already! I am so thankful Heavenly Father has sent him here to be a part of our family. WHAT A BLESSING!
2 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear that everything went smoothly. He is so handsome already. Can't wait to meet him!
It is amazing how heavenly father opens your heart to love another child as much as the first. Your right Macie will be a great Big sister. I'm so happy for you and Micheal. Congratulations♥
Post a Comment