Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow Day in Florida?

Macie was shivering so bad because I just ripped her out of her warm bed to see the snow because I was afraid it would melt before she woke up. One day she will appreciate it when she learns how unusual it is for it to snow in FL.

Macie touching it to see how it feels!

a pile that collecte don Michael's car

Roof Tops!
Top of Michael's car!

I can't believe but it snowed! I have never seen snow in Florida in my life! The forecast said that it was going to but of course I never thought it actually would. Michael and I woke up he looked out the window and said "Kate come look!" There wasn't a lot of snow but it was enough to make me happy! I took Macie outside to see it and she wanted to back inside because it was so cold. Too bad there wasn't more to make a snowman which is what Macie wanted to do ;)

2 comments:

Wise Family said...

it is so cool!!!! that u got to have snow and it is not fard so call me 3253605895

The McGraths said...

HAhahaha!!! that is SOOOOOO crazy!!!